The restaurant “Stοu Michali” is a special place of taste which is located in the beautiful village’s Kipi square staying open all year long, during winter and summer.
It started its activities in 1997 and until today it seamlessly serves guests, with delicious tastes of Greek cuisine and tasteful traditional Zagorian dishes.
The business is a family affair! The management is entirely in the hands of the family of Michael Vlahos. The visitor does not just taste a dish, but a homemade creation prepared with love!
The main priority of this special place of taste, is the quality. All the ingredients used for the preparation of the meals come from local producers and are selected carefully. At the same time, they’re cooked with care to preserve their rich flavor and the nutrients.
WE SUGGEST YOU
Main dishes that place the restaurant first in the visitor’s preferences thanks to their taste are:
- The handmade pies with dough prepared according to the seasonality of ingredients: cabbage pie, cheese pie, “zymaropita”, chicken pie, milk pie.
- The main dishes, the meat of which come from local farmers: “lemonato”lamb, fricassee lamb, lamb in the oven, kebab from sheep, rooster in wine sauce, sausage, lamb chops, steak pork/beef, pork “riganato”, pork in the oven etc.
- Dishes coming from hunting like braised deer, deer stew, wild boar in the oven
- The homemade desserts: the pecan pie, the cake, sweets, etc.
- The wide variety of wine labels representing the best local vineyards and the Greek wine business.
In the restaurant “Stou Michali“, the Ioanninarecipes give tasting classes and are waiting to be discovered!